[nc-udrp]

[nc-udrp] UDRP Review Questionnaire

  • To: "Chicoine, Caroline G." <CCHICOINE@thompsoncoburn.com>
  • Subject: [nc-udrp] UDRP Review Questionnaire
  • From: DNSO Secretariat <DNSO.secretariat@dnso.org>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 15:43:24 +0100
  • Cc: nc-udrp@dnso.org
  • Sender: owner-nc-udrp@dnso.org

Hi,

it is very unfortunate that the DNSO Secretariat has not been advised of the day to day exchange on the UDRP questionnaire on-line form. We know face a regrettable situation where two questionnaires have been developped in two different places, with no communication on answers format. We think that one form is enough on the Web where hypertext enables to communicate without developping twice.
This is particularly sad for people in charge of answers analysis who will face two different answers format and which may cause a mess and take longer time to analyse.

DNSO Sec.