[nc-udrp]

RE: [nc-udrp] UDRP Review Questionnaire

Title: RE: [nc-udrp] UDRP Review Questionnaire

Apologies for tendering comments only so late, and please forgive me if I am raking over old ground.

I agree with Milton re the duplication of #20 and "new to replace 41"

Other brief comments:

#27: "experienced" is better than "considerate"

#10: "generics" probably requires some very brief elaboration.  What about "that the domain name consists of a generic term"

#13:  what about adding to the parenthetical, "should appeals all be heard by a single centralized institution" (I haven't thought this through, and there would appear arguments both ways, but I suppose one could argue that that could be one way of ensuring greater consistency between providers)

Would it be less US-based to ask "what level of deference should an appellate panel afford initial panel determinations"

(Note-I changed the language a bit)

#25a: I think I preferred the earlier language that drew a clearer line between (1) the establishing of RDNH and (2) the consequences of such a finding

Graeme