From: John Berryhill Ph.D. J.D. [mailto:john@johnberryhill.com]
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 2:13 PM
To: Dan Steinberg; Milton Mueller
Cc: nc-udrp@dnso.org; jeff.neuman@NeuLevel.biz;
CCHICOINE@thompsoncoburn.com; touton@icann.org
Subject: Re: [nc-udrp] UDRP Review Questionnaire.

> I would fully support this extension provided we can get access to some of
the
> data earlier. Is this possible?

Someone had earlier asked about where the responses are presently
accumulating, and whether access to the responses can be obtained as they
come in.  If there was an answer to that question, I apologize for having
missed it, but would appreciate a pointer.

John B. Berryhill, Ph.D. esq.
Dann, Dorfman, Herrell, & Skillman P.C.
1601 Market St. , Suite 720
Philadelphia, PA 19103