[nc-udrp]

RE: [nc-udrp] UDRP Review Questionnaire.

{\rtf1\ansi\deff0{\fonttbl{\f0\fmodern\fcharset0 Courier New;}{\f1\fswiss\fprq2 Arial;}}
{\colortbl ;\red0\green0\blue255;}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\cf1\lang1033\f0\fs20\par
No objection to the proposed extension - seems sensible\par
\par
I would like to start seeing the responses too - I know a number of people who have posted them and indeed mine is almost ready!\par
\par
I think we should start to discuss how we are going to analyse the answers between us\par
\par
Katrina\par
\pard\li360\cf0\protect\f1\fs16 -----Original Message-----\par
\protect0\pard\protect\fi-1440\li1800\tx1440\b From:\tab\b0 Milton Mueller [SMTP:Mueller@syr.edu]\par
\b Sent:\tab\b0 Monday, December 10, 2001 8:30 PM\par
\b To:\tab\b0 john@johnberryhill.com; synthesis@videotron.ca\par
\b Cc:\tab\b0 nc-udrp@dnso.org; touton@icann.org; jeff.neuman@NeuLevel.biz; CCHICOINE@thompsoncoburn.com\par
\b Subject:\tab\b0 Re: [nc-udrp] UDRP Review Questionnaire.\par
\protect0\pard\protect\li360\f0\fs20\par
Caroline may be able to answer this better than I,\par
but my understanding is that the DNSO Secretariat\par
would be collecting the responses. \par
\par
>>> "John Berryhill Ph.D. J.D." <john@johnberryhill.com> 12/10/01 03:13PM >>>\par
\par
\par
> I would fully support this extension provided we can get access to some of\par
the\par
> data earlier. Is this possible?\par
\par
Someone had earlier asked about where the responses are presently\par
accumulating, and whether access to the responses can be obtained as they\par
come in.  If there was an answer to that question, I apologize for having\par
missed it, but would appreciate a pointer.\par
\par
John B. Berryhill, Ph.D. esq.\par
Dann, Dorfman, Herrell, & Skillman P.C.\par
1601 Market St. , Suite 720\par
Philadelphia, PA 19103\par
(215) 563-4100 voice\par
(215) 563-4044 fax\par