[nc-udrp]

[nc-udrp] French Translation of the Questionnaire

The translation is in word format, as was the original.  It's not
perfect but I believe close enough for the intent of the questions to
get across.  In a perfect world I would have had more time to devote to
researching a few words but this should do.  I could not find anyone to
review my translation so any errors/omissions found are greatly
appreciated.

--
Dan Steinberg

SYNTHESIS:Law & Technology
35, du Ravin  phone: (613) 794-5356
Chelsea, Quebec  fax:   (819) 827-4398
J9B 1N1                 e-mail:synthesis@videotron.ca

UDRP Review =?iso-8859-1?Q?Questionnairefinalfran=E7ais=2Edoc?=