[nc-udrp]

[nc-udrp] SOcial get together in LA

For those of you who will be in LA, there appears to be a one hour break
between 17:00-18:00 on Monday.  Let's plan to meet in the Marriot lobby bar
around 17:00.  Again, I wish to stress that this is just a social gathering
and if any of us come up with any great ideas during our discussion, they
will be disseminated by email for everyone's consideration.

I look forward to meeting some of you in LA.

As an aside, I will not have email access starting Sunday, so if anyone
needs to reach me, I am staying at the Best Western across from the
Marriott.

Caroline G. Chicoine
Thompson Coburn LLP
One Firstar Plaza