[nc-udrp]

Re: [nc-udrp] Re: [council] Re: UDRP Review Questionnaire.DOC

I second Ethan's comments.
Like him, I am deluged with mail at the moment
and cannot tell for sure what if anything has been
agreed, but some of the proposals of the DNSO
secretariat are not in my opinion feasible and
would potentially drastically undermine the
response to the call for comment.

>>> Ethan Katsh <katsh@legal.umass.edu> 11/07/01 08:10AM >>>

I apologize for being late in responding to this issue and there
have been so many messages on this topic over the last 24 hours that I am
not even sure I understand what is being proposed or whether something has
already been decided. I am, however, somewhat concerned about the manner in
which people are asked to respond to the questionnaire. I guess I had