From: Dan Steinberg [mailto:synthesis@videotron.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2001 10:06 PM
To: 'nc-udrp@dnso.org'
Subject: [nc-udrp] question

As I was translating the questionnaire, I came upon the word
"cybesquatting" in question 54. Its use was eliminated elsewhere in the
questionnaire in favor of  the UDRP term. How should I handle this
apparent inconsistency in the translation of question 54 (and no it does
not mean that I am almost finished....)

--
Dan Steinberg

SYNTHESIS:Law & Technology