From: Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law
[mailto:froomkin@law.miami.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2001 10:33 PM
To: Chicoine, Caroline G.
Cc: nc-udrp@dnso.org
Subject: RE: [nc-udrp] UDRP Review Questionnaire

FWIW it was the unanimous opinion of the panel of experts in the WIPO
proceeding that of course the proposed rules would never cover a 'sucks'
case since there was no way this could be confused with the mark.

Indeed, I still find it amazing that anyone can say it's *confusingly*
similar.   Thus I fail to see the tension here.

--
		Please visit http://www.icannwatch.org
                 -->It's very hot and humid here.<--