[nc-udrp]

RE: [nc-udrp] UDRP Review Questionnaire

Now I get it.  I will put it back in.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ethan Katsh [mailto:katsh@legal.umass.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2001 1:40 PM
To: Chicoine, Caroline G.; nc-udrp@dnso.org
Subject: RE: [nc-udrp] UDRP Review Questionnaire

Caroline -

        You had proposed deleting the following question (no. 18) for the
reason stated in parentheses.

18. Should decisions be in the public domain or should they be the
intellectual property of the providers.(I believe question 16 addresses
this)

        Question 16 states:
16. Do you believe copies of the complaints and responses should be publicly
accessible? Why or why not?

        In proposing question 18, I had in mind the issue of ownership, not
access, and I was referring to the decisions, not the complaints and
opportunities to use them or add value to them can be affected by claims of
ownership of them.  Perhaps question 18 can be made clearer but I don't
think question 16 addresses the same issue.

Ethan