[nc-udrp]

RE: [nc-udrp] ICANN LA Meeting

{\rtf1\ansi\deff0{\fonttbl{\f0\fmodern\fcharset0 Courier New;}{\f1\fswiss\fprq2 Arial;}}
{\colortbl ;\red0\green0\blue255;}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\cf1\lang1033\f0\fs20\par
Caroline\par
\par
I am sure it would be helpful to meet ones counterparts in this group over a social get together.  Although I would not be in LA (due to company restrictions on travel) I would not feel left out if you all meet without me!  I would also be happy to join in via telephone if you decide to set that up.\par
\par
\par
It always helps if you can put a face or voice to a name.  For similar reasons maybe one or two conference calls on the questionnaire might be a way forward.\par
\par
Katrina\par
\par
\par
\pard\li360\cf0\protect\f1\fs16 -----Original Message-----\par
\protect0\pard\protect\fi-1440\li1800\tx1440\b From:\tab\b0 Chicoine, Caroline G. [SMTP:CCHICOINE@thompsoncoburn.com]\par
\b Sent:\tab\b0 Tuesday, October 16, 2001 4:38 PM\par
\b To:\tab\b0 nc-udrp@dnso.org\par
\b Subject:\tab\b0 [nc-udrp] ICANN LA Meeting\par
\protect0\pard\protect\li360\f0\fs20\par
To the extent that some of our group might be in LA for the ICANN meeting, I\par
thought it would be nice to have a get together to put some faces with\par
names.  I was not planning to do anything substantive so those that will not\par
be attending will not miss anything (except good company and a drink or two\par
or three..); just more of a social get together.  If we thought an actual\par
meeting would be helpful, I could check to see if we could get a room with\par
telephone access.\par
\par
Please let me know if you plan to attend LA and what your thoughts our on\par
whether you believe a substantive meting is necessary.\par
\par
Thank You.\par
\par
Caroline G. Chicoine\par