[nc-udrp]

[nc-udrp] Some News

Hi!

 From ccTLD .PE

Past Friday began a Public Forum (in spanish), abaout "Disputes Resolution
Policies in ccTLD .PE) (http://www.nic.pe/interna/foros.html  or
http://www.nic.pe/interna/foro.phtml?idf=0002 )
You have a collection of links abaout UDRP and LDRP's

 From ccTLD .NZ

From: "Peter Dengate-Thrush" <barrister@chambers.gen.nz>
To: "Erick Iriarte" <eiriarte@rcp.net.pe>
Subject: Re: [cctld-lex] UDRP and LDRP
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 17:36:26 +1200

Hi Eric,
Here in NZ we had a few high- visibility cases go to court - in the
deliberate absence of any alternate mechanism to be run by our registry. We
have now formed a study group, which is considering whether .nz needs an
alternate dispute resolution, and if so, what it might look like.
Regards
------

Erick Iriarte Ahon
Red Cientifica Peruana