[nc-udrp]

[nc-udrp] RE: FYI

I apologize that I forgot to cite where the information I sent came from.
Please find below the citation, as well as information on how to subscribe.
Thank you to Michael Geist for providing this information to us.

BNA's Internet Law News (ILN) - 10/11/01
Compiled by Professor Michael Geist, BNA Consulting Editor.

BNA's Internet Law News is published weekdays by The Bureau
of National Affairs, Inc., 1231 25th St., NW, Washington, DC
20037.  Michael Geist, a law professor at the University of
Ottawa Law School and Director of E-commerce Law at the
Toronto law firm of Goodmans LLP, may be reached at
mgeist@uottawa.ca.

Use of this service is subject to the terms and conditions
published at http://www.bna.com/ilaw/terms.htm. Permission
is granted to distribute this issue in its entirety to
colleagues, students, and friends. To receive your own free
personal copy of BNA's Internet Law News or to change your
address visit http://ecommercecenter.bna.com.

For related services, subscription questions and technical
support, call BNA PLUS at 1-800-452-7773 (in Washington,
D.C., call 202-452-4323), or send an e-mail to
bnaplus@bna.com. For information about licensing content
from BNA's Internet Law News, contact Charlotte Kuenen at
ckuenen@bna.com. Please send comments about content to Bob
Robbins, Executive Editor, BNA Legal Services Division, at
brobbins@bna.com.

NOTE:  If your e-mail system does not support  Web linking,
or you are having difficulty linking to a news item, you can
copy & paste the URL into your browser's location bar to go
directly to the specified article.

Copyright (c) 2001 by The Bureau of National Affairs, Inc.,
Washington, DC 20037.