[nc-udrp]

[nc-udrp] Points of References

I have been following how some of the ccTLDs that have been incorporating
administrative dispute proceedings into their ccTLD operations. Although
most of the documents and policies are based on ICANN original UDRP, it is
interesting to note some of the enhancements and/or modifications that have
been made. I believe these documents could provide an excellent reference
point for this Task Force to use.

Two sources that I have listed below are the new .UK DRS policy and an
article about the drafting of the .CA dispute policy. It is very interesting
to note the proposed $5,000 penality for false reverse domain name hijacking
claims in the .CA article.

.UK
Nominet DRS Policy - http://www.nic.uk/ref/drs-policy.html
DRS Procedures - http://www.nic.uk/ref/drs-procedure.html

.CA
(sorry for the long unwieldy URL)
http://news.globetechnology.com/servlet/GAMArticleHTMLTemplate?tf=globetechn
ology/TGAM/NewsFullStory.html&cf=globetechnology/tech-config-neutral&slug=TW
GEIS27&date=20010927

Best regards,

Mike P