[nc-udrp]

Re: [nc-udrp] Nu?

Peter:
Because of the flurry of messages relating to geography, we have had to
spend time on the Names Council debating the composition of the
committee. We have just about concluded that. I apologize for the delay.
We will be adding two new members and then we will get underway.
This should happen in about a week.

>>> <pphillips@cpradr.org> 09/20/01 03:26PM >>>
Ladies and Gentlemen:

After a flurry of message relating to geography, I have received nothing from
the Task Force relating to our substantive mission of proposing changes to the
UDRP.  Have proposals been advanced?  Has a procedure for considering proposals
been devised and agreed upon?

What is the status of our work?

F. Peter Phillips
Vice President