[nc-udrp]

{\rtf1\ansi\deff0{\fonttbl {\f0\fmodern\fcharset0 Courier New;}{\f1\fswiss\fprq2 Arial;}}
{\colortbl ;\red0\green0\blue255;}
\uc1\pard\cf1\lang1033\ulnone\f0\fs20 Hi everyone.\par
\par
Im representing the "complainant" views.  I work for a  multinational company and have filed complaints.  I also represent  non-profit organisations who promote the interests of trade mark holders (eg AIM, ITMA, ACG)   More importantly I spend a lot of my spare time talking to my colleagues, competitors and friends in other companies who have also used udrp and I will bring all their views to the table.  I therefore think that it doesn't matter what nationality I am, only that I can listen to others, contribute a reasoned argument, and have contacts with other people and organisations who might want to have something to say on this.  \par
\par
looking forward to working with you all \par
Katrina\par
\par
\pard\li360\cf0\protect\f1\fs16 -----Original Message-----\par
\protect0\pard\protect\fi-1440\li1800\tx1440\b From:\tab\b0 Milton Mueller [SMTP:Mueller@syr.edu]\par
\b Sent:\tab\b0 05 September 2001 16:45\par
\b To:\tab\b0 joonh@snu.ac.kr\par
\b Cc:\tab\b0 nc-udrp@dnso.org\par
\protect0\pard\protect\li360\f0\fs20\par
Joon:\par
I would encourage members to communicate via the \par
nc-udrp@dnso.org address, and not use "reply all." We need to\par
work as a committee. \par
\par
To answer your specific question, the committee has a respondent \par
representative (John Berryhill) as well as UDRP panelists from every \par
provider.\par
\par
Let me correct what may be a misunderstanding about geographic\par
representation. The committee was not structured to guarantee\par
geographic representation. It was structured to provide \par
adequate representation of different viewpoints on the UDRP - \par
which I think is far more important, and not fully compatible \par
with geographic distribution. For example, a respondent lawyer, a \par
complainant lawyer, the DNSO constituencies, the different dispute \par
resolution service providers. All got to select a representative. We also\par
added independent experts in alternate dispute resolution and\par
international IP law. \par
\par
Anyone in the world can supply the Task Force with \par
comments and proposals. \par
\par
\par
\par