[nc-udrp]

Joon:
I would encourage members to communicate via the
nc-udrp@dnso.org address, and not use "reply all." We need to
work as a committee.

To answer your specific question, the committee has a respondent
representative (John Berryhill) as well as UDRP panelists from every
provider.

Let me correct what may be a misunderstanding about geographic
representation. The committee was not structured to guarantee
geographic representation. It was structured to provide
adequate representation of different viewpoints on the UDRP -
which I think is far more important, and not fully compatible
with geographic distribution. For example, a respondent lawyer, a
complainant lawyer, the DNSO constituencies, the different dispute
resolution service providers. All got to select a representative. We also
added independent experts in alternate dispute resolution and
international IP law.

Anyone in the world can supply the Task Force with
comments and proposals.