[nc-transfer]

Re: [nc-transfer] FW: Whois and Transfer Task Force Reports

Jeff,

Some questions;

- What are the "substantive" changes that you refer to?
- What are and where are these "beneficial discussions" taking place?
- Why is an endorsement from the Registry Constituency conditional upon
other Constituencies actions/endorsement?

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog