[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] call next Tuesday to prep for NC presentation/discussion

  • To: "Transfer TF (E-mail)" <nc-transfer@dnso.org>
  • Subject: [nc-transfer] call next Tuesday to prep for NC presentation/discussion
  • From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGA" <mcade@att.com>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 14:15:36 -0500
  • Cc: "DeLuca,Gail L - LGA" <gdeluca@att.com>
  • Sender: owner-nc-transfer@dnso.org

Please mark your calendars for a call on Tuesday, 12/10, at 2:00 p.m. -3:30 p..m. EST. Bridge to be announced on Friday.
Purpose of call:
review comments received.
Review Resolution {to be prepared by Grant Forsyth]
Review talking points and participation for NC meeting/call in Amsterdam

Please be sure you are briefing your NC reps. IF you need any help or they have particular questions, can you let the TF  know so that we can try to assist in responding ahead of time.

If  you can't be on the Tuesday PREP call,  can you let me know?