From: Russo, Christine [mailto:crusso@verisign.com]
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2002 4:42 PM
To: 'nc-transfer@dnso.org'
Cc: Cade,Marilyn S - LGA
Subject: [nc-transfer] Summary of task force outreach

As my last official act, attached is a new summary of our outreach,
expanding upon yesterday's list of the comments summary.  Sorry I didn't get
a chance to track down the dates of the open calls or the other meetings --
maybe someone can help me out in that regard.  Thanks!

 <<Transfer tf comments.doc>>

Christine