[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] Latest Draft

Apologies for the extreme delay. I believe that the document is fully caught
up to the results of our last conference call. Now we need to fill in the
blanks.

Also for the agenda today, I would like to request that the topic of
"Charging for Transfers" be added. Marketing indicating Free Transfers has
hit the inboxes of a few people over the last few days and I wanted to make
sure that the Task Force is fully aware of the implications of the statement
and why/why not this is an important issue.

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog

tf-irdx-final-111902-v0r0d4.doc