[nc-transfer]

RE: [nc-transfer] Bee in the bonnet...

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ross Wm. Rader [mailto:ross@tucows.com]
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2002 9:18 AM
To: Neuman, Jeff; 'Cade,Marilyn S - LGA'; nc-transfer@dnso.org
Subject: Re: [nc-transfer] Bee in the bonnet...

Fair enough - that's enough of a statement for me to drop the request. I
misunderstood the importance of the issue for the competitive registries and
was more concerned with ensuring that the TF didn't craft recommendations
that stepped on your toes ;)

I withdraw the request.

(Was that explicit enough ;)

Thanks,

                     -rwr

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of
thought which they seldom use."
 - Soren Kierkegaard