From: Ross Wm. Rader [mailto:ross@tucows.com]
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2002 1:18 AM
To: nc-transfer@dnso.org
Subject: [nc-transfer] Bee in the bonnet...

..something that I'd like to discuss during the next appropriate call.

Given that it is likely that the final report will have built-in review
process, we might want to punt on making EPP specific recommendations at
this juncture given that the standard has yet to be ratified and that
Verisign has not yet adopted it. This is a poli-co-speak way of stating that
it might be possible that the community does not have enough experience with
EPP at this juncture to make specific recommendations regarding policy
specifics (other than the obvious, "maybe we should wait and see what pops
up" type of recommendations)...

Thoughts? Comments? Defer until the call?

Thanks,

                     -rwr

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of
thought which they seldom use."
 - Soren Kierkegaard