[nc-transfer]

Re: [nc-transfer] FW: Briefing on Legal Conditions forPolicyImplementation

Jeff,
With respect, I believe I clearly stated that we do prescribe 'what' and that is
what we should be doing.
If you re-read the first line in my post it says "With respect to Transfers, the
way I see it, we are making recommendations
on *what* to change...the 'how to implement' is something we skated on a few
times and always specifically backed away from as far as I can remember."

The 'how' is what ICANN has to figure out. Do you have examples of the 'how'? If
not....