From: Grant Forsyth [mailto:Grant.Forsyth@team.telstraclear.co.nz]
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2002 11:50 PM
To: 'Ross Wm. Rader'; Grant Forsyth; 'Neuman, Jeff';
nc-transfer@dnso.org
Subject: RE: [nc-transfer] Draft resolution

Ross and Jeff I concur with both your approaches.. but
As I read the submission on the question as to which contract the transfer
policy should be implemented through, I take it that the reason that there
is support for the Accreditation Contract, is because this is the only
contract with the Registrars that ICANN is a party to and hence would be in
a position to exercise any enforcement.

Please confirm:
1) That the only contract between Registrars and ICANN is through the
Accreditation contract
2) If (1) is true, what is your view as to the importance of having
transfers as part of a contract with Registrars in which ICANN is a party?

Thanks
PS I wasn't on the call this morning (my time), are we having calls in
Marilyn's absence?
Is there a call next week?
Have we settled and agreed the draft of the IRDX to have it go out?
Who will post it to the NC?

Grant Forsyth
Manager Industry & Regulatory Affairs
TelstraClear