[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] Fw: [ga] FW: Comment from the gTLD Registry Constituency

Folks,

I'm forwarding this to the list not to get a rise out of Jeff (I can do that
on my own ;) but to recirculate the idea that we may wish to make a
recommendation that the transfers policy best lives within the ICANN
Registrar Accreditation Agreement. Many registrars that I have spoken to
support this idea - not sure how the rest of the community feels about it.
It would have the effect of creating a universal policy rather than several
registry specific implementations.

Thoughts?

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog

Please review our ICANN Reform Proposal:
http://www.byte.org/heathrow