[nc-transfer]

RE: [nc-transfer] Lastest Document: Draft Complete ver 2, rev. 0, draft 0

Ross,

When I explained to you what NeuLevel would be willing to do or not to do,
that was with respect to NeuLevel only, not on behalf of the Registry
Constituency.  These are two separate entities.

With respect to opening discussion on this subject, I would like to know why
some of the terms that I submitted to you this weekend were not included in
the draft.  Surely, all of the changes should be discussed by the entire TF
prior to the drafter's unilateral decision to not include such information.
Time is running short and I merely codified what we had already agreed to be
included within the draft.

Your statement as to whether something constitutes "new policy" was a last
minute addition that was not included in any previous draft and seeks to
accomplish a goal that is outside the TF process.  It is not the job of a TF
to decide whether something constitutes a "new policy" under the
Registry/Registrar Agreements.  You cannot expect to add language at the
last minute and then declare that language as final (not subject to
discussion).  That seems a little bit like a dictatorship.

I believe the entire explanatory language should be omitted from the draft.

Jeff

P.S.  And some of the noncontracting parties were actually worried that the
Registries and Registrars would always be unified :)