[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] Lastest Document: Draft Complete ver 2, rev. 0, draft 0

Folks,

Please find attached what I believe to be the last iteration of the drafting
team's work on the IRDX recommendations. Thanks to each of you that
specifically helped out with the drafting and to all of you that provided
input.

If there are any glaring errors, please let me know and I will try to figure
out how to rectify without upsetting the process any further.

Regards,

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog

Please review our ICANN Reform Proposal:
http://www.byte.org/heathrow

tf-irdx-recs-093002-v2r0d0.doc