[nc-transfer]

RE: [nc-transfer] Registry & Registrar Enforcement Models

Capital idea. Let me see what I can get together and how quickly.

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog

Please review our ICANN Reform Proposal:
http://www.byte.org/heathrow