[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] Transfer TF transcript...

August 28 transcript attached. I went through it and tried to clean up the names, but have not made substantive changes. You may submit substantive changes to Glen... however, it will serve, even without changes, as the minutes for the /28 meeting.

The transcriptionist does have a tough time with keeping track of who is speaking, and we should consider trying to state our names, if we continue with transcription.

I reported to the NC that the TF considered its first priority as transfers, and would address deletions  serially; I noted the time frames and the various positions which had been presented by the various TF members. This will be reflected in the DNSO NC minutes.  The NC discussed the issue of deletions, and it was determined that the chair of the TF and the [new] chair of the NC work together on a recommended process which could be discussed at the next meeting on 9/12 so that the NC might make a determination.

Subsequently, the two chairs will be posting after discussion of options.

Therefore, the TF will not be undertaking further discussion of this particular topic until receiving further instruction from the NC.

Regards, Marilyn

082902at.w13.doc