[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] Transfer TF Transcript

  • To: "Transfer TF (E-mail)" <nc-transfer@dnso.org>
  • Subject: [nc-transfer] Transfer TF Transcript
  • From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGA" <mcade@att.com>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 17:13:55 -0400
  • Sender: owner-nc-transfer@dnso.org

I've just received the transcript from last week's call. It isn't complete, but I can send out a version of it for your review later tonight.
Remember that  I suggested that since Glen wasn't available, that I'd experiment with this to see if it was effective. It makes for a lot of
material. We can return to MP-3 recordings/minutes shortly. We had a break due to vacation.

I'll be posting the agenda for the TF meeting shortly.

202-255-7348c
mcade@att.com