[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] FW: Registrar Constituency Transfer Policy/Practice proposal

Resent because of bad addressing on my part ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: Ross Wm. Rader [mailto:ross@tucows.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2002 12:46 PM
To: 'nc-transfers@dnso.org'
Cc: 'registrars@dnso.org'
Subject: Registrar Constituency Transfer Policy/Practice proposal

In preparation for this afternoon's call, I'd like to draw your
attention to the policy paper put forward by the registrar constituency
last fall.

This document has been adopted by the constituency as a formal position
by a vote of the membership.

http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-transfer/Arc00/msg00152.html

Other documents surrounding this issue can be found at;

http://www.icann-registrars.org/transfers.htm

I will be reviewing the formal position of the constituency during the
call.

Constituency Members: Please RSVP as early as possible if you would like
to participate in this call.

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Please review our ICANN Reform Proposal: http://www.byte.org/heathrow