[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] revised agenda for 8-8 TR-TF call

	I've provided the revised agenda which more accurately reflects what we
	worked through. Summary Minutes will follow, along with some requests
	for further member participation specific aspects of drafting, etc.

	Call next Thursday, same time. PLEASE RSVP SO WE KNOW THAT WE HAVE CRITICAL MASS.
	ALSO NOTE THAT A COUPLE OF YOU HAVE INVITATIONS TO OTHERS TO PRESENT TO
	FOLLOW UP ON.

	ROSS: ANY OTHER REGISTRAR PARTICIPANTS
	JEFF; DITTO FOR REGISTRIES
	ROSS; VERISIGN REGISTRAR
	MARILYN: ICANN STAFF, LOUIE/DAN AND STUART
	MARK/MARILYN: TOR/TIMELINE

	MARILYN: CHECK ON TRANSCRIPTION SUPPORT AS SEPARATE ITEM -- CHECK WITH GLEN FOR WHEN SHE
	CAN SUPPORT MINUTES.