[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] FW: Dotster WLS Statement AND a different topic

  • To: "Transfer TF (E-mail)" <nc-transfer@dnso.org>
  • Subject: [nc-transfer] FW: Dotster WLS Statement AND a different topic
  • From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGA" <mcade@att.com>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 21:42:05 -0400
  • Sender: owner-nc-transfer@dnso.org

Apologies, and thanks to Rick Shera and George for catching that I dropped the attachment!

So, here's the "whole posting".

Let me note here to any interested party.

As chair, I am exercising the following discretion -- you may or may not agree with it -- but I'll be clear for the record.

When asked by a poster to another list, I do post for them to the TR-TF list. IF the post is directly relevant.

When I see something which adds value/provides further input to the record, I "may" ask if the poster wants to be forwarded.

To date, I have not denied any posts from any requester. To date, I am sure I have not "caught" all that might be of interest.

HOWEVER, there is no intent, nor need to replace the ICANN web site for comment on the WLS.  So, NO, this is not a duplicate of the over 200 posting. And, Yes, the TF has taken note of these postings, and YES, they are reading them.