From: Burr, Becky [mailto:BBurr@wilmer.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2002 11:54 AM
To: Cade,Marilyn S - LGA
Subject: Transfer Task Force

Marilyn,

Thanks for speaking to me this morning about next steps and the DNSO task force report regarding deletions, solutions and WLS.  I understand that following discussions in Bucharest you are expecting to receive written clarification from Verisign regarding the implementation of a redemption grace period and the simplified/lowered price structure.

In light of the task force call scheduled for tomorrow (Wednesday), I want to reiterate Snapnames' offer to provide any information or answer any questions that the task force may have about Snapnames' role in the WLS offering.  Adam and I can be available before, during, or after your call to answer any questions the task force has or provide any needed information.

Many thanks -

Becky

J. Beckwith Burr
Wilmer, Cutler & Pickering