From: "L. Gallegos" <jandl@jandl.com>
To: ga@dnso.org
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 20:48:34 -0400
Subject: Re: [ga] FYI FOr the NC-Transfer: Verisign deviltry? Its reply to a customer who wants to leave

At the very least, there should be a reference to the ACK paragraph
immediately below the opening paragraph - in CAPS.  The notice is
sleazy, IMO.  I honestly don't think it should include solicitation other
than a link for more information and that link should really be located
below the ACK instructions.

Leah