[nc-transfer]

Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [ga] Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [nc-transfer] Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] WLS proposal

WXW,

You propose deceit and so why have a whois?
Has someone self proclaimed that domains are property - Hooray for them, we have
no more WLS problem as they will have to go to court to expire a property interest
with due process.

WXW you are a great man to have decided these issues in this way and all
dotcommoners are beholding to you.

Eric