From: Cade,Marilyn S - LGA [mailto:mcade@att.com]
Sent: Sunday, 16 June, 2002 4:17 p.m.
To: Transfer TF (E-mail)
Subject: [nc-transfer] Transfer TF meeting in Bucharest

We will have a two hour work session on Monday, A.M. June 24 for the TF. I
am working on a room and will be posting those details shortly. I presently
expect the time to be 11:00 -1:00 P.M. BUT THE TIME MAY SHIFT.  I HAVE A
FIRM COMMITMENT 2-4:0O P.M. SO HOPE TO HAVE THE TR-TF IN THE A.M.

GIVEN THE LACK OF AVAILABILITY OF MANY OF THE TF MEMBERS OVER THE PAST FEW
WEEKS, THIS OPPORTUNITY FOR A FACE TO FACE IS IMPORTANT. PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR
PARTICIPATION TO MARIE JULIANO AND IF YOU ARE NOT IN BUCHAREST, PLEASE
ADVISE MARIE OF THAT AS WELL. You are responsible for updating yourself on
the work of the TF, relevant postings by the ICANN staff related to our work
[there are several related postings], and ensuring that you have consulted
with your constituency/GA.

Given the present state of input to the TF work items, you may have other
work to do on site to complete preparations for the TF presentations re
Transfers and deletions/WLS.

We are working on dial in for those not in attendance for the last hour of
the meeting and will be posting that information shortly if we can work out
the funding for the calls. At $2.3X per minute, this isn't a slam dunk.

I would like to have our full team participating, via conf. call. IF you can
support the cost of the calls, please contact me.

The present plan is to have a two hour session to 1) review presentation;
 discuss outreach in constituencies; review
what we will say in the GA. NC, and in the Public Forum.

Please rsvp to Marie regarding your arrival, where you are staying in the
event I need to change schedules, and confirm your participation in the
meeting.

We will expect participants from various constituencies to report back to
their constituency re the TF presentation.  We should walk through the
presentation so that we give a consistent message.

We also need to allocate speaking assignments for the GA, and Public Forum
in our meeting at Bucharest.  Please mark your calendars and make this a
priority.

Thanks, Marilyn