[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] REMINDER: RE: June 17 Transfer Call Being Rescheduled

REMINDER:  Today's Transfer Call is being rescheduled.

Please rsvp to mjuliano@att.com with your availability on Tuesday, June 18, at 2:00 p.m. EDT(US).

Also, please inform others of the community that were going to participate in Monday's call of this change and of their availability for a Tuesday call.

thank you,
Marie Juliano
mjuliano@att.com