From: "Alan D. Sugarman" <sugarman@sugarlaw.com>
To: "James Love" <love@CPTECH.ORG>
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2002 4:43 PM
Subject: Verisign Crooks

Hi Jamie

What scammers and crooks these guys are.
I finally divorced myself from these guys a few months ago and transferrred
all my domain registrations from them. Now then send me a very clever notice
telling me that the names are expiring, but burying the fact that they are
not longer the registration agent.

And, the envelope is directed to their "Expiration Department"

   [snip]

Alan

[Note: attached "expiration" notice is here
http://www.cptech.org/ecom/icann/sugarmanexpiration.pdf ]