[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] TF Transfer

Marilyn,

Thank you for advising us that "The TF would welcome the GA representative
that the GA puts forward."

The GA will be delighted to forward its representative and observers as soon
as the TF appoints members to represent the registrant community.

We also note that one of your own constituency members, Jefsey Morfin, has
expressed an interest in the activities of this TF.  Has the BC accorded its
own members the opportunity to participate?  I don't recall seeing any post
to either the BC mailing list or to the BC website regarding this opportunity.

By the way, I note that AT&T is shutting down its low-cost Internet service
provider and will move customers to a more expensive plan that allows for
fewer hours... was this one of the decisions that you recommended?

Recently named representatives are copied to this to ensure that they receive
the email trail.