From: DannyYounger@cs.com [mailto:DannyYounger@cs.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 11:54 PM
To: nc-transfer@dnso.org
Subject: [nc-transfer] TF transfers

Caroline,

Our Bylaws allow for participation of "interested parties" within groups
engaged in the substantive work of the DNSO.   The NC Chair and the
Transfers
TF interim chair as usual seek to deny such participation to a registrant
representative to the same degree that they have fought to deny
representation to individuals.

I currently sit on thisTask Force as the representative of the GA, and it
appears to be Marilyn's desire that I be removed.

Hope this clears things up.