[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] Transfers TF participation

Danny,
allow me to answer your direct questions to me re Joanna Lane and comment on your economical reply to Caroline Chicoine.

1. Status of GA representation on the TF transfers
In order to get a quick start up, Marilyn Cade as the chair of the TF asked that every NC member and the GA chair be put on the TF mail list UNTIL each Constituency and the GA selected their nominee.

2. A registrants representative
Joanna Lane asked to represent individual registrants on the TF. Given the absence today of an Individuals Constituency in the DNSO and the fact an ALSO is a proposal not a body, I have indicated it is premature to consider Joanna's request.

If it is the collective will of the GA, the TF would welcome Joanna Lane as a GA representative.
If it is the collective will of the GA, the TF would welcome Danny Younger as a GA representative.
If it is the collective will of the GA, the TF would welcome Jeff Williams as a GA representative.
(Should the latter be nominated I would recommend an early in person meeting).

Philip Sheppard
NC Chair