[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] RE: Transfers TF .... reminder

Folks, this is a reminder email.

I am still waiting to hear from the Registry Constituency, the ccTLDs and
from the GA re a Transfers TF member.

Comments on all documents welcomed! IF you are having trouble with the time
frame on the ToR and need more time, please let me know.

At this point, I plan to schedule a conference call with Louie Touton for
the TF, probably for next week.
Only changes in this version is that I spell checked it! <<TR-TF terms of
ref2.doc>>

TR-TF terms of ref2.doc