[nc-transfer]

[nc-transfer] NC Task Force

Marilyn/Danny,

Thank you for the notes regarding posting the VeriSign Registrar's materials for this morning's call.  Unfortunately, I am having technical difficulties accessing our systems in order to reply to your notes and to include our presentation (hence this email from my personal account).  I was out of the office yesterday, and will not be back until later this morning (I'll join the call via cell), so I'll be able to send out our materials later today.  Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Regards,

Bruce