[nc-str]

RE: [nc-str] Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] Comments on draft 7.

The At Large Study Committee recommends that the At large has the role of commenting on policy from any of the SO's, I believe.  I am not sure that the right approach for the policy role is then to move the At Large somehow into the DNSO NC for providing policy input.  They should be free to identify and try to develop views within themselves. All SOs have the responsibility of reviewing and commenting on policy recommendations of other SOs, as they are applicable to each other's responsibilities.

At this point, I think we should also be considering how best to make a recommendation to the NC about the At Large Study Committee's suggested approach to giving the At Large a chance to organize.  Their recommendation is a "tough love" approach, but it provides a path forward and outlines clear and definitive goals.

So, Philip, my vote is "yes".

Regards, Marilyn