From: Philip Sheppard [mailto:philip.sheppard@aim.be]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 7:32 AM
To: NC Structure
Subject: [nc-str] Draft report version 7 - REQUEST FOR APPROVAL

Raul,
It would be good to have approvals or reasons for non-approval submitted in a timely manner. Dialogue now in advance of the call will help us see understand areas of disagreement.

With respect to an agenda for our call I propose:

1. New proposals
- Discuss impact of Lynn proposals of current work of TF.
- Make recommendation on a process to the NC.

2. Discuss draft 7 of TF report on At-Large
-  highlight areas of agreement and disagreement
- decide on next steps for this report

3. Next work program for task force
- discuss if we proceed to consider other proposals (GA, cc etc) or await direction from NC to our recommendation.

4. AOB