Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 1:34 PM
Subject: RE: [nc-str] Draft report version 7 - REQUEST FOR APPROVAL

Phil,

We have carefully reviewed the latest draft. We very much appreciate

your effort to pull this together.   However, taking into account both

substantive and contextual developments, we cannot "endorse" the report.

We look forward to discussing this on the call next week.

A Message from:
Mark Bohannon
General Counsel and Senior Vice President Public Policy
Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA)
1090 Vermont Avenue, NW       6th Floor
Washington, DC  20005
Direct Dial:    (202) 789-4471
Switchboard:    (202) 289-SIIA (7442) x 1325
Fax:            (202) 289-7097
Internet:          MBohannon@siia.net
SIIA 2002 Annual Conference: Trends Shaping the Digital Economy
April 13-16, 2002  San Diego, CA  Hotel Del Coronado
http://www.siia.net/spring2002