From: Philip Sheppard [mailto:philip.sheppard@aim.be]
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2001 3:04 AM
To: nc-str@dnso.org
Subject: [nc-str] Where should policy making happen?

Raul,
I am sorry but I cannot understand your line of reasoning. You say that you believe the people involved as individual domain name holders in the ALSO will be different people to those that might participate in an individual domain name holders constituency within the DNSO.

My first thought would be that these people would be the same and that the ALSO proposal adds a way of organising these people.

Please explain your point more fully.

Philip