[nc-str]

Re: [nc-str] Welcome

NC Colleagues,

I am very pleased to inform you that ccTLD Constituency
representative to the Names Council task force on structure
will be Peter Dengate-Thrush from New Zealand.

Peter Dengate-Thrush e-mail address has been added to the
NC TF on structure list.
The nc-str@dnso.org list is publicly archived in
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-str/Arc00/

Elisabeth Porteneuve